Fresh Air Concepts, Maryland’s Residential HVAC contractor, offers the Installation, Service and Maintenance Services in the areas of Baltimore County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Queen Anne’s County for the Following Residential Heating and Cooling Products:
Want to Know How Efficient Your Home Is?
Fresh Air Concepts now provides a heating and building analyst professional certified by the Building performance Institute. We take a “whole house” approach that looks at your home as a system. We use state of the art equipment to diagnose and correct any efficiency issues your home may have. Contact Fresh Air concepts today at 1-800-708-4FAC (4322) to schedule a “whole house” assessment. Our trained and knowledgeable technicians can make recommendations on what can make your home more energy efficient and comfortable year round. Feel free to call with any questions!!
Should I Repair or Replace My Existing System?
Sometimes it is hard to decide whether to repair an existing heating or cooling unit. Here is a survey that you can take that may help you with the process.
Programmable Thermostats by Carrier
Carrier Infinity Touch Controller.
The Carrier® Infinity® Touch Control represents years of design, development and testing with one goal in mind; making homeowners more comfortable. We have taken the lead in creating new technologies that deliver the comfort and efficiency that homeowners deserve while staying ahead of industry trends and global initiatives.
The Infinity Touch Control, when combined with a Carrier Infinity furnace or Infinity fan coil and the Infinity heat pump featuring Greenspeed intelligence, gives homeowners high-precision comfort. The Infinity Touch Control is compatible with Infinity System products dating back to the initial introduction in 2004, including gas furnaces, fan coils, split systems and zoning systems.
The Infinity Touch Control is available with and without Wi-Fi connectivity capability. Both the Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi versions are designed for single or multi-zone applications. The Infinity Zoning system does not require a bypass damper, leaving air temperature (LAT) sensor, or a field supplied power transformer.
Model number SYSTXCCITW1 is the Evolution Connex Control with Wi-Fi connectivity capability and includes a Wireless Access Point to connect the Connex Control to a Wi-Fi network. Applications are available for PC, MAC, Android® and Apple® devices. Visit www.MyInfinity.Carrier.com for details.
- 4-wire installation from each component in the system
- Intuitive on-screen prompts for ease of installation and service
- IdealHumidity settings are the default, no longer requiring increased system setup
- Complete integration of temperature, humidity, and ventilation in every season
- TrueSense dirty filter detection
- Indoor air quality pop-up reminders
- 7-day programmability with 2 or 4 periods per day
- Touch-N-Go® feature for easy schedule override
- Simplified vacation schedules
- Intuitive Lifestyle-based programming for simplified ease of use
- Programmable fan by period
- General maintenance reminder messaging
- Photo, dealer info, and software update USB upload capability
- Wi-Fi remote access capability (SYSTXCCITW01)
- Supports Infinity® Zoning
- Compatible with home automation through the System Access Module (SAM)
- Compatible with Infinity® Small Packaged Products
Honeywell True Steam Humidifier
TrueSTEAMT Humidification Systems
TrueSTEAMT takes the best features from current steam humidifiers with their efficiency, performance and decreased water consumption, and combines it with the ease of installation, reliability and value of flow-through humidifiers. TrueSTEAM is different from others because it operates independent of equipment operation. And, with its near 1:1 humidification delivery rate, TrueSTEAM delivers the right amount of humidification to keep your customers satisfied.
- Honeywell’s innovative TrueSTEAMT humidifiers are now RedLINK-enabled
- Available in 6, 9 and 12 gallon models
- 1:1 humidification delivery rate – operates independent of HVAC equipment
- Mounts in minutes – requires only 1-3/4″ cut into ductwork
- Application flexibility – can be remotely mounted up to 20 feet from system
- Uses up to 90% less water
- Communicates with the Wireless Outdoor Sensor to automatically control humidity to proper levels
- Add a Wireless Adapter to TrueSTEAM to communicate and control humidity from Prestige without running wires to the living space
- 5-Year Warranty