Your HVAC system is one of the most important aspects of your office building. Because of this, commercial HVAC maintenance in also incredibly important. And to make this process easier, many HVAC contractors offer commercial HVAC maintenance agreements to help keep your HVAC system running properly while also keeping costs down.
But what should you look for in a maintenance agreement?
- Time Frame: How long is the commercial HVAC maintenance agreement good for? The longer the better!
- Specialization: You want to be sure that your HVAC maintenance contractor is trained on your specific HVAC system.
- Hours of Availability: A good commercial HVAC contract is only good if you are able to get in contact with the HVAC contractor.
- Service Time: How quickly will your HVAC contractor respond to service calls? Getting help when you need it is crucial to keep your business running.
- Cost: The cost of the maintenance agreement will vary. The key is to find a company that offers the best benefits for the best price.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Contracts from Fresh Air Concepts
With rising energy costs, Fresh Air Concepts, LLC realizes the importance of routine HVAC maintenance.
Our commercial maintenance contracts are designed to extend the life of your systems, forecast/prevent mechanical failure and to ensure your system(s) is operating at peak efficiency, which ultimately leads to energy cost savings.
If you have any questions about Commercial HVAC Maintenance, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today! We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Fresh Air Concepts’ mission is simple… “To Be Your HVAC Contractor of Choice for All of Your Maryland Indoor Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification Quality Needs”
Superior customer service is and always will be our #1 priority. Fresh Air Concepts promises to provide you with highly qualified and professional, heating, air Conditioning, and air purification technicians. And remember, we are an award winning, factory authorized Carrier dealer!
Make sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!