In today’s cost-conscious business environment, energy management is at the forefront of most business plans. Not only will an effective energy management system help cut energy costs, but it will also reduce emission levels, increase productivity and profitability, and better the environment.
How Energy Management Systems Work
An energy management system tracks and evaluates a building’s energy usage trends to help spot areas of inefficiency. This will help the business owner or building manager curtail energy costs by more efficiently utilizing lights, electronics, production equipment, HVAC systems, and more.
Energy management system work by:
- Collecting mechanical and electrical data
- Analyzing this data
- Preparing an actionable report to better energy usage
Energy management systems provide companies with the opportunity to improve energy efficiency, increase profitability, and better environmental impact.
Energy Management from Carrier: Incorporating Sustainability into your Business Plan
i-Vu controls offers total energy management of your Carrier system from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser. With i-Vu, it’s simple to accomplish all of the essential energy building management functions. View system status easily through dynamic equipment graphics and floor plans. Set and view schedules and energy setpoints using superb graphical controls. And, stay informed of important building conditions through i-Vu’s powerful trending and alarming.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Fully compatible with Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) systems
- Remotely operate your Carrier system from anywhere in the world
- Robust user interface offers dynamic comfort indicators on floor plans and real-time, interactive equipment graphics
- Automatic trending provides a clear history of important building conditions
- Graphically set, change, and view system schedules and energy management setpoints
- Investigate and troubleshoot system problems with ease using the i-Vu’s intuitive alarm viewer
- Standard reports for audit log, effective schedules, and equipment checkout
- Password-restricted access and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with 128-bit encryption for security
Ask Fresh Air Concepts, your Carrier dealer, for a feature-rich demonstration today!
If you have any questions about Energy Management Systems, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today! We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Fresh Air Concepts’ mission is simple… “To Be Your HVAC Contractor of Choice for All of Your Maryland Indoor Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification Quality Needs”
Superior customer service is and always will be our #1 priority. Fresh Air Concepts promises to provide you with highly qualified and professional, heating, air Conditioning, and air purification technicians. And remember, we are an award winning, factory authorized Carrier dealer!