This has been a particularly harsh winter in Baltimore. In fact, that harsh winter has carried over into spring. MORE SNOW! Still, summer will be here before you know it. Is your air conditioner ready?
Spring in Baltimore is the Perfect Time for AC Maintenance
While it may seem a bit early to have your air conditioner inspected and repaired when heating season has just ended, it’s not. Spring AC maintenance is an important step toward ensuring your air conditioner is in good condition come summer. Additional benefits include:
- Constant use results in wear and tear. AC maintenance will help minimize costly breakdowns come summer.
- AC maintenance will help improve energy efficiency, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Regular maintenance will help extend the life of your AC unit.
- Have your AC inspected and serviced while it is fresh in your mind. If you put maintenance off until the late spring, you may forget. Next thing you know, it will be the middle of summer and your AC will not be as efficient as it should. And you know who suffers? You. An inefficient air conditioner will not only cost you money, but it will also affect the comfort of your home.
- Finally, consider this: everyone will be focused on AC maintenance come late spring/early summer. Why not have your air conditioner serviced while demand is low?
AC Maintenance in Baltimore
Fresh Air Concepts, located right outside of Baltimore, offers AC installation and AC maintenance services. Whether your air conditioner is new or old, lack of proper maintenance by a licensed and qualified HVAC contractor is one of the leading causes of malfunctioning equipment and high operation costs. Fresh Air Concepts offers several maintenance contracts geared towards extending the life of your AC through meticulous inspections and annual maintenance.
If you have any questions about AC Maintenance in Baltimore, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today! Make sure to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as well!