Carrier specializes in creating a customized home comfort furnace system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. Fresh Air Concepts Offers furnance installation and furnance repair services.
Energy-saving heat exchanger – stretches your fuel dollar and helps this furnace meet the minimum efficiency required for federal tax credits.
Carrier reliability – designed, tested and built to the most demanding standards in the Industry.
The HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system provides an economical solution to the rising uncertainty surrounding utility costs. Comprised of a heat pump, a furnace and a wall-mounted control,* these systems deliver maximum energy efficiency by automatically choosing the most economical heating source during moderate heating conditions. Ultimate HYBRID HEAT dual fuel systems combine an Infinity® 95 gas furnace with our Infinity® 19 heat pump to provide soothing, superior comfort during both heat pump and furnace operation. This system is tied together by the Infinity® Zoning Control which is set to a “balance point” that tells it when best to select heat pump operation and when to choose furnace operation based on weather and utility costs in the area.
The 58MVC Multipoise Variable-Capacity Condensing Gas Furnace is features the Ideal ComfortHeat System, which makes this one of the quietest furnaces in the industry. The innovative Vari-PhaseT gas valve is at the heart of this quiet operation, along with the variable-speed ECM 3.0 blower motor and variable-speed inducer motor. The Infintity ICS also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 95% in upflow only, the Infinity ICS provides exceptional savings as well. The Infinity ICS Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and available in 5 model sizes. The 58MVC can be vented as a direct vent/2pipe furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. A Carrier Infinity Control and Infinity or Performance Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can be used to form a complete Infinity System. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
- One of the quietest furnaces in the industry
- IdealComfort System that provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control
- As easy to install as any other Carrier furnace
- Infinity Features-match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the IdealHumidity System
- Power Heat Hot Surface Igniter
- SmartEvap can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent
- ComfortFan allows control of continuous fan speed from the thermostat
- SerpentuffT polypropylene – laminated condensing Heat Exchanger
- Media Filter Cabinet included
- 4 – way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation
- Variable – Speed Blower and Inducer Motors, Vari – phase Gas Valve, and self – diagnostics
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized – steel primary Heat Exchanger
- Monoport inshot burners with hot surface ignition
- Propane convertible
- Factory – configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully – insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Electronic Air Cleaner and Humidifier connections
- Sealed combustion
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent)
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program