Available in six to 30 tons with single modules up to 14 tons, the new Mitsubishi L-Generation CITY MULTI Outdoor Unit features best in class efficiency ratings, making it ideal for hotels, schools, offices, and other commercial buildings seeking LEED certification.
“The L-Generation has been engineered with a DC fan motor and bell-mouth grill, reducing static pressure losses and minimizing power input,” says Pam Duffy,MitsubishiSenior Product Manager – Commercial Products, in the video below. “The footprint is up to 30 percent less than previous generations, making it a great solution for tight spaces.”
Additional features include:
- Turbulated tube walls and an optimized cross section to ensure maximum heat transfer
- Zinc coating for long-term corrosion resistance
- Unique fin shape for superior water shedding capabilities
- Capillary tube system delivering even flow to the coil
- Reduction in system refrigerant charge up to 50% for previous models
- Improved efficiencies for reduced energy consumption
- Adjustable evaporation temperatures
- Quiet operation between 58 and 65 decibels
- And More
“The most exciting part of the CITY MULTI L-Generation product is the introduction of Hexicoil technology, an innovative flat tube aluminum heat exchanger,” explains Duffy.
The L-Generation CITY MULTI Outdoor Unit
Contact Fresh Air Concepts to Learn More
Commercial properties present unique challenges for delivering reliable indoor comfort. Fresh Air Concepts can help you design a heating and cooling system that fits your business needs and, perhaps most importantly, your budget. From our courteous and professional staff to our highly trained HVAC technicians, Fresh Air Concepts will strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations for all of your indoor air quality needs.
Click Here to Get Started!
Whether you are in need of a service, regular maintenance or replacing your existing system, Fresh Air Concepts is your complete HVAC Company.
To learn more about the Mitsubishi L-Generation CITY MULTI Outdoor Unit, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC! Make sure to also follow Fresh Air Concepts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as well.