When most homeowners hear the words “HVAC Maintenance,” they tend to panic. Many say, “I don’t know anything about HVAC mechanics” or “I don’t have time for that.” Well, what if we told you that there were some quick and simple HVAC maintenance tasks that you could perform?
One HVAC maintenance task that any homeowner could and should perform is Replacing Furnace Filters. By changing your furnace filter each and every month, you will help keep your system working efficiently all season long.
Benefits of a Clean Filter
- Air Flow: Your filter is designed to prevent dust and debris from building up in your furnace. Instead, these particles build up on the filter. As a result, air flow is restricted over time unless the filter is replaced.
- Energy Efficiency: A dirty filter restricts air flow and thus hampers energy efficiency.
- Comfort: When energy efficiency is compromised, your furnace will struggle to maintain your desired indoor temperature.
- Repair Costs: If your filter allows dust and debris to reach the fan and heat exchanger, overheating, cracked components, and expensive repairs can result.
- Indoor Air Quality: A clean air filter keeps the air in your home clean, as well.
- And So Much More!
Fresh Air Concepts: Your Baltimore HVAC Contractor
For those more complicated HVAC maintenance tasks, you should consider a maintenance agreement with Fresh Air Concepts, your Baltimore HVAC contractor. We offer several membership plans geared towards extending the life of your system through meticulous inspections and maintenance.
If you have any questions about HVAC Maintenance, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today! We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Fresh Air Concepts’ mission is simple… “To Be Your HVAC Contractor of Choice for All of Your Maryland Indoor Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification Quality Needs”