After a long and chilly winter in Maryland, business owners everywhere are letting out a sigh of relief. Spring is almost here. No more snow (knock on wood), no more excessive snow removal fees, and no more exorbitant heating bills. Warmer weather is on the way. But before you sit back, relax, and soak in the sunshine, there are a few spring cleaning matters to attend to, namely Commercial HVAC Maintenance.
Spring Commercial HVAC Maintenance
No rest for the weary. While summer may still be a few months away, now is the time to prepare your commercial facility for the inevitable heat and humidity here in Maryland. This will not only help ensure your equipment is operating efficiently, but will also help reduce cooling costs by 25% or more, reduce breakdowns by up to 75% and downtime by 30%, reduce future maintenance costs by as much as 20%, reduce allergens and improve indoor air quality, and, finally, improve comfort.
Conversely, for every year your HVAC equipment goes without regular maintenance, it loses roughly 5% of its efficiency. So what are you waiting for?
“Regular maintenance of heating and cooling equipment is critical to the performance, efficiency, and lifespan of the system,” said Paul T. Stalknecht, president and CEO, ACCA.
Spring Commercial HVAC Maintenance Checklist
- Replace or cleaning air filters to improve efficiency and reduce allergens: dust, dirt, mold, pollen, etc. This should ideally be done every few months.
- Inspect and adjust belts and blower. Replace as necessary.
- Inspect and lubricate blower bearings
- Clean heating, evaporator and condenser coils.
- Check refrigerant and compressor oil levels on compressors.
- Clean condensate drain, trap, and pan.
- Check the thermostat calibration, as well as operating and safety controls.
- Verify the economizer dampers are set and operable.
- Of course, most of these tasks should be left to a professional commercial HVAC maintenance contractor. Call Fresh Air Concepts!
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services in Maryland
Whether you are in need of a service, regular maintenance or replacing your existing system, Fresh Air Concepts is your complete HVAC Company. Our commercial maintenance contracts are designed to extend the life of your systems, forecast/prevent mechanical failure and to ensure your system(s) is operating at peak efficiency, which ultimately leads to energy cost savings.
Click Here to learn more.
Fresh Air Concepts promises to provide you with highly qualified, HVAC, Heating, Air Conditioning, Air Purification, Plumbing and Electrical professionals for the Maryland Area. Superior customer service is and always will be our #1 priority.
To schedule a Commercial HVAC Maintenance appointment, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or Click Here to get started! Make sure to also follow Fresh Air Concepts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as well.