Save Money on your Monthly Energy Bills with these Energy Efficiency Tips
In today’s economy, homeowners are trying to cut back and save money more than ever before. This is why energy efficiency has become such a hot topic as of late. Homeowners want to get the most out of each piece of equipment they have. And we are here to help you!
Energy Efficiency Tips
1. Choke your Chimney: A tightly closed damper prevents furnace produced heat from escaping your home. In fact, a tightly closed damper could improve the energy efficiency of your home by as much as 8%.
2. Seal Air Leaks: An energy efficient furnace cannot properly do its job if your home is not properly sealed. Thus, sealing leaks can help save you as much as 10% annually.
3. Furnace Inspections and Regular Maintenance: Even the best furnace requires annual maintenance to ensure it is working up to its full potential. Furnace tune ups can help save you up to 10% annually on your energy bills.
4. Seal Ductwork: Sealing your ductwork can reduce air leaks by 15%, saving you up to 10% on your energy bills annually.
5. ENERGY STAR: If you are looking for energy efficiency, then ENERGY STAR appliances are the only way to go.
6. Add Attic Insulation: Adding sufficient attic insulation can save you as much as 30% annually.
7. Consider a Pellet Stove: Using a pellet stove can save you as much as 50% annually!
8. Invest in a New Water Heater: An energy efficient water heater can save you as much as 20% annually on your heating bills.
9. Replacement Windows: Believe it or not, your windows play a huge role in the energy efficiency of your home. In fact, replacement windows can reduce heat loss by as much as 25%.
10. Fresh Air Concepts: Fresh Air Concepts offers several maintenance plans geared towards extending the life of your system and improving its efficiency.
Call today and ask how Fresh Air Concepts can maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system! Our maintenance policies include routine maintenance twice a year, as well as other additional benefits. So what are you waiting for? Call today!
If you have any questions about Energy Efficiency, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today! We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Fresh Air Concepts’ mission is simple… “To Be Your HVAC Contractor of Choice for All of Your Maryland Indoor Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification Quality Needs”