Unless you have researched the topic before, you probably do not know a lot about Geothermal Heat Pumps (GHPs). Well, you’re in luck, because we at Fresh Air Concepts know the ins and outs of these efficient heating and cooling systems.
Geothermal Heat Pumps have several benefits, including:
1. 25 years for the inside components.
2. System life is estimated at 50+ years for the ground loop.
3. GHPs are very efficient way for heating and cooling your home, using 25-50% less energy than conventional heating and cooling systems.
GHPs offer several other advantages over more traditional heating and cooling sources, as well.
Advantages Geothermal Heating/Cooling Systems Have Over Standard HVAC Systems
• Low Operating Cost
• No Required Exposed Outdoor Equipment
• Level Seasonal Electric Demand
• No On-Site Combustion
• Long Life Expectancy
• Low Cost Integrated Water Heating
• Low Maintenance
• No Supplemental Heat Required
• Low Environmental Impact
Although these systems cost more initially, GHPs are well worth the investment. Between the lengthy system life, the decreased need for maintenance, and the energy efficiency of GHPs, these systems pay for themselves in the long run
If you have any questions about the Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pumps, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today!
Fresh Air Concepts specializes in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Superior customer service is and always will be our #1 priority. Fresh Air Concepts promises to provide you with highly qualified and professional, heating, air Conditioning, and air purification technicians. And remember, we are an award winning, factory authorized Carrier dealer!