Did you know that heat pumps are essential in your contestant fight for a comfortable home? So if you are living in a home without a heat pump, it is time to start thinking about adding one as soon as possible. But I know what you are currently thinking; “what if my house doesn’t have ductwork in place?”
Well, don’t worry. There is a simple solution to your problem – ductless heat pumps. Also known as mini-split heat pumps or mini splits, these convenient contraptions can meet all of your heating and cooling requirements without ever having to install expensive ductwork.
Similar to standard air-source heat pumps, these devices also have two main components: outdoor compressor or condenser and an indoor air-handling unit. The indoor unit is mounted inside the room and connected to the outdoor unit via refrigerant lines and inter-unit wiring through a 3 1/2″ opening in the wall.
Benefits of Ductless Heat Pumps:
- Flexible for zoning, making them ideal for cooling and heating individual rooms.
- Installation is simple (of course this should still be completed by a professional HVAC contractor, like Fresh Air Concepts).
- The compressor is located outdoors. Therefore, there is far less noise inside your home.
- There is no need for ductwork.
- Make your home more energy efficient. Without ducts, there is no chance of energy loss.
If you have any questions about Ductless Heat Pumps, please contact Fresh Air Concepts by calling 1-800-708-4FAC or click here today!
Fresh Air Concepts specializes in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Air Purification in both residential and commercial applications for the Maryland Area.
Superior customer service is and always will be our #1 priority. Fresh Air Concepts promises to provide you with highly qualified and professional, heating, air Conditioning, and air purification technicians. And remember, we are an award winning, factory authorized Carrier dealer!